A delicious burger is a delight that’s easy to make. This Plant-Based Arctic® Golden Burger provides a fun twist on the beloved burger. These delicious ingredients provide sustainable alternatives to the traditional meat-based burger.
Plant-Based Arctic® Golden Burger
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 Plant-based burgers
- 2 Sesame burger buns
- 2 Slices of Monterey jack cheese
- 6 Arctic® Golden apple slices
- 2 Onion slices
- 12 Pieces of spinach with the stems removed
- 1 Tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan. When the pan is warm, place burgers down. Cook for four minutes on each side.
- In the last two minutes of cooking, place a slice of Monterey jack cheese on each burger to melt.
- Toast burger buns in a toaster oven for two to three minutes or until golden-brown.
- Remove burgers from pan.
- Add mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard to one side of the bun, followed by burger, onion, spinach and fresh Arctic® Golden apple slices. Top with the other side of the bun.
Let us know if you tried this fun twist on a burger!